Submit me Stuff!
he’ll never love you like i can
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
check out these trees
Please don’t lead people on. It might seem funny to you but people actually get hurt, please don’t
hey, guys! i’ve kinda wanted to do a giveaway for my followers for a while but i’ve never really had the funds. i have a job now, and although it’s minimum wage so i can’t afford much, i still wanted to finally host a giveaway.
rules (please read before entering):
- you must be following me (i WILL check! don’t bother entering if you’ll just unfollow me right after it ends, since this is for my followers)
- no giveaway blogs (i’ll also check that)
- likes do not count, but you may like for reference
- 1 entry per reblog (you may reblog as many times as you’d like, but please don’t spam your followers)
- worldwide; if a seller does not ship to your location, i will contact you and ask that you pick a different item.
- if any additional shipping/import charges apply, YOU must be responsible for them.
- must be willing to give me your name and address (please have the consent of a parent before doing so if you are under 18)
- giveaway ends november 1st
if you’re the winner (selected via random.org), i will send you an ask, and you will have 48 hours to respond before i select another winner. please be aware of this as you WILL miss your chance.
what do you win?
- any one (1) or two (2) wigs from ebay (please use the canadian site) totaling at or under $30 USD (this includes shipping).
i know it’s not much, but i hope it can help anyone who can’t afford cosplay items or can’t shop online.
thanks for reading!
LMAOOOOOOOOO the screaming in the beginning
"oh jesus christ"
"please don’t give me that look"
"please don’t fly"
That owl is 30000000% done
every time this video graces me with its presence i feel obliged to reblog it
The proper use of a Swiffer.